Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon parmesan baked chicken recipe. To make lemon parmesan baked chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken:
- Use of Marinade :.
- Use 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Get of Breading :.
- Take 1/2 cup of fine breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garluc powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of salt.
Instructions to make Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken:
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place the chicken in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour the egg mixture over it. Press the air out of the bag and seal it, then massage the mixture into the chicken. Refrigerate this to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but longer if you've got the time..
- Once your ready to bread and bake your chicken, preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- Place the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder into a large, shallow bowl and stir it all together..
- One at a time, remove each chicken breast from the marinade and place into the breadcrumb mixture. Turn to coat both sides and press the breadcrumb mixture into the chicken. Then place them onto the prepared baking tray. I usually nestle some veggies around the chicken to bake with it for a one pan meal..
- Bake for 17 minutes, then flip the chicken and continue baking another 10-17 more minutes, until it is cooked through completely (internal temperature of 165°F). Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Parmesan Lemon Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crispy baked parmesan chicken is so super easy and delicious! It's an amazing weeknight meal served with a lemon arugula salad. Ridiculously excited for the crispiest, crunchiest baked parmesan chicken today! aka, the best weeknight meal that we can't stop eating. With chicken – if chicken is also a freezer staple!
If you find this Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.