Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quiche Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quiche Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quiche Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quiche muffins recipe. You can cook quiche muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quiche Muffins:
- Provide 6 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 3/4 cup of cubed ham or chopped bacon.
Steps to make Quiche Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk eggs in mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper. Whisk again. Add buttermilk (or milk) to mixture. Whisk until well mixed..
- Add ham (or bacon) and cheese to liquid mixture. Stir well..
- In large 6 count muffin tin spray with oil..
- Place tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds to make them more pliable. Put one warm tortilla in each muffin segment. Divide mixture evenly into the 6 muffin segments..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot with your favorite salsa..
If you find this Quiche Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.