Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes. This filet mignon recipe is an elegant and quick romantic dinner for two, seasoned with vinegar, wine, salt and pepper. Not only is the sauce fantastic on the meat, but SO good with asparagus, dip bread in it, put it on potatoes. I'm going to make it over and over again.
Filet Mignon – learn the best and perfect way to cook filet mignon with this homemade easy Filet Mignon recipe. Tender, juicy, buttery steak that rivals the best steak house with much cheaper What to Serve with this Recipe? Serve the steak with side dishes such as roasted potatoes or vegetables.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This filet mignon recipe is an elegant and quick romantic dinner for two, seasoned with vinegar, wine, salt and pepper. Not only is the sauce fantastic on the meat, but SO good with asparagus, dip bread in it, put it on potatoes. I'm going to make it over and over again.
Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- Make ready of Steak.
- Prepare 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Mint, to garnish.
- Make ready of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Get 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Take of Kicker Shrimp.
- Take 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
It'll always be one of our favorite cuts of meat. A nice, salty crust is absolutely key for filet mignon. And this is only achieved if the pan is super hot and the oil is almost smoking. Filet mignon is a steak cut of beef taken from the smaller end of the tenderloin, or psoas major of the cow carcass, usually a steer or heifer.
Instructions to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
In French, this cut is always called filet de bœuf ("beef fillet"), as filet mignon refers to pork tenderloin. Bacon wrapped grass fed filet mignon over garlic mashed potatoes with sautéed spinach and veal demi glaze – what else can we say? Even though wedding meals typically include bacon-wrapped scallops, filet mignon, and wedding cake smothered in buttercream frosting, you can still enjoy a. Here's what you need: filet mignon, coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, grapeseed oil, unsalted butter, fresh rosemary, garlic. Once the oil beings to smoke, add the filet mignon to the pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!