🍓Macerated Strawberries 🍓.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 🍓macerated strawberries 🍓. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍓Macerated Strawberries 🍓 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 🍓Macerated Strawberries 🍓 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍓macerated strawberries 🍓 using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍓Macerated Strawberries 🍓:
- Make ready 200 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 80 g of granular sugar / brown sugar.
Steps to make 🍓Macerated Strawberries 🍓:
- Remove the top of strawberries and crush strawberries with hand masher (do not over crushes).
- Add sugar and mix it well.
- Cover the strawberries and refrigerator for 30-60 minutes (write the date of preparation).
- 📌You can store this macerated Strawberries for up-to 4 days OR freeze this into the air tight jar for 1 -2 months).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 🍓macerated strawberries 🍓 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!