Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno cornbread muffins recipe. To cook jalapeno cornbread muffins you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, seeded & diced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt..
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs and honey. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add jalapenos and cheese, and gently toss to combine..
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Place into oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack..
- Serve with an extra drizzle of honey..
If you find this Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.