Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to backed spinach cheese corn muffins recipe. You can have backed spinach cheese corn muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- Get 4 tbs of tbs chopped blanched spinach.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Take 1 tbs of grated carrot.
- Provide 1 tbs of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Get 1 tbs of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chili flax seeds.
- Use 1 tbs of oil olive.
- Prepare 4 of _6 bread slices.
- Take 16 of cupcakes liners mold.
Steps to make Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- Take a pan add oil add onion stir fry and add spinach carrot capsicum and salt and pepper stir to cook 2 minutes add sweet corn stir to cook 1 minutes and keep aside/_ take a pan add butter and flour mix and stir cook add milk cook until smooth batter and add veg corn batter stir to cook add cream and add some cheese and 1 minutes to cook Flame off.
- Take bread cut round shape and uply butter and keep in 3 in 1 mold and pour into mold mixture and spread some cheese and red chili flax seeds and keep in backing dish and bake for 1 hour/ some mixture pour into bowl with garnish cheese bake.
- Now after back garnish some cheese and chili flax/ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
If you find this Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.