Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 (10 oz) of can rotel.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 (10 oz) of can enchilada sauce.
- Use 2 (4 oz) of can green Chile diced.
- Take 1 (32 oz) of chicken cooking stock.
- Use of Your favorite marinade.
- You need of Corn tortillas shells.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cut chicken breasts in to strips about 1-2 inches thick. Then place in to marinade and let cool for 30 minutes..
- Cut up onion and place in a stock pot with butter. Add chicken and cook until chicken is browned..
- Add soup, rotel, stewed tomatoes, green Chile’s and chicken stock to pot. Let simmer for about 30 minutes..
- Remove chicken from pot and place in a bowl to cool. Shred chicken when cool enough..
- Put heavy whipping cream in small saucepan and warm. Dip corn tortillas in warm cream and fill with chicken and some cheese. Roll up and place in pan with some of the sauce left over from chicken..
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Put just a small amount of enchilada sauce on top if desired. I use the stewed tomatoes and some of the sauce from chicken pot..
In this Chicken Enchiladas recipe, I used. These healthy chicken enchiladas are packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients! The homemade enchilada sauce is the star of this recipe. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods.
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.