Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala corn muffins recipe. To cook masala corn muffins you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Corn Muffins:
- You need 1 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- Take 3 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Take 1/2 of lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic bread seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 10 of Blanched Cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 8 of Olives.
- Provide as needed of Rosemary.
- Provide as needed of Spring onion leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil Oil.
Instructions to make Masala Corn Muffins:
- Firstly in a pan take 2 tbsp oil and make it hot on medium flame. Into this add sweetcorn..
- Now add salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice..
- Mix everything very well and let it cook on low flame till all the water from the corn dries and it turns lightly brown and crispy..
- Now in a bowl take 3 eggs. Beat them well using a whisk..
- Now into this beaten egg add pepper powder, garlic seasoning and flour. Whisk and combine everything well..
- Now take cup cake moulds and grease them with little oil. Into this moulds add cherry tomatoes, olives, crushed rosemary strands and spring onion leaves..
- Top these ingredients with prepared masala corn..
- Now pour the egg mixture onto this and bake at 150° for 20 minutes..
- Let it cool for a minute and then remove from the mould..
- Serve hot with ketchup, chutney or salad of your choice. Here I have served the corn muffins with carrot-capsicum salad. It had been garnished with cherry tomatoes and rosemary..
If you find this Masala Corn Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.