Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Dog Mini Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Dog Mini Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dog mini muffins recipe. To make corn dog mini muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Dog Mini Muffins:
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 c of buttermilk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 6 of beef franks, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Provide of Ketchup and mustard for serving.
Instructions to make Corn Dog Mini Muffins:
- Preheat the oven 180 C.
- Lightly coat 24 mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt..
- In the other bowl whisk together buttermilk, sugar, melted butter and egg..
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients, and stir until moist..
- Scoop 1 tbsp batter into each cup and place 1 hot dog into the centre..
- Bake the muffin for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard..
If you find this Corn Dog Mini Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.