Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Shred the smoked pork shoulder with a couple of forks to prepare the meat for the sandwich. The sandwich basically consists of two hamburger buns Help make shredding the pork much easier when compared to using forks or getting your hands messy. They are relatively inexpensive, and help.
There's something about that succulent meat combined with the peppery. Serve hickory smoke-infused pork shoulder at your outdoor festivities throughout the summer. Serve the shredded pork on buns for sandwiches or use it to top salads and baked potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Shred the smoked pork shoulder with a couple of forks to prepare the meat for the sandwich. The sandwich basically consists of two hamburger buns Help make shredding the pork much easier when compared to using forks or getting your hands messy. They are relatively inexpensive, and help.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Make ready 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- Take 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- Take 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Take 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Get of guacamole.
- Make ready of salsa.
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
Just throw it on some white bread, sweet Hawaiian buns, in a taco, or even an omelette. Shred the pork using or a large fork or BBQ meat forks, pulling. Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. bag of tortilla chips, bag of shredded cheese, sliced olives, shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder), Tapatio hot sauce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream. Pork shoulder is an ideal cut, especially if you're new to smoking.
Steps to make Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos:
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Shred the pork shoulder using meat claws or pull it apart with your hands, protected by nitrile kitchen gloves. Smoked Pulled Pork: Game Day Loaded Nachos! Pork butt comes from the heavily-worked shoulder of the animal. The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue. Enjoy Smoked Pork Shoulder at home!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked shredded pork shoulder macho nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!