Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn muffins recipe. To cook corn muffins you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Muffins:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of cornmeal fine ground.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 of eggs large.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 8 tablespoons of butter , melted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of greek yogurt plain.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Corn Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray..
- Whisk the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt together..
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a second bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter.
- Whisk in the yogurt and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and combine gently with a rubber spatula until just combined..
- Scoop equally into the 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
If you find this Corn Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.