Ground turkey nacho bake. A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat with ground, browned turkey meat. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, salsa or guacamole. Put corn tortilla chips on pan.
Reviews for: Photos of Ground Turkey Noodle Bake. These nachos made with ground turkey and store-bought chopped and shredded vegetables are a quick and yummy meal that's perfect for game night. Add ground turkey and cook until just about cooked through.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ground turkey nacho bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A fast and easy way to prepare a pretty classic nacho treat with ground, browned turkey meat. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, salsa or guacamole. Put corn tortilla chips on pan.
Ground turkey nacho bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ground turkey nacho bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ground turkey nacho bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground turkey nacho bake:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 packages of Low-sodium Taco seasoning.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 can of Vegetarian refried beans.
- Make ready 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of Avacado.
- Make ready 1 cup of Light or low-fat sour cream.
- Take 1/2 packages of low fat mozzarella cheese or low fat colby jack cheese or taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 of All natural corn tortilla chips.
- Take 1 of optional salsa on the side.
Break up the ground turkey as it cooks. Stir in the black beans, Worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning, and ½ cup of water. Cook until turkey is cooked through. The Best Ground Turkey Nachos Recipes on Yummly
Instructions to make Ground turkey nacho bake:
- Cook your already thawed ground turkey. When browned; add 3/4 c of water and taco seasoning to cooked turkey..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F.
- While your ground turkey is cooking; cut up your vegetables..
- Heat up vegetarian refried beans in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Get out baking pan. Put corn tortilla chips on pan. Add 1/2 ground turkey on chips; refried beans; 1/2 veggies; add black olives; add 1/2c of sour cream (save the other half for next layer); spread with knife and then sprinkle cheese on top..
- Add second layer of tortilla chips. Repeat step 5; while adding the second half of sour cream; beans; and veggies. Add cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes..
Turkey & Black Bean Super Nachos, Turkey & Black Bean Nachos, Cauliflower Chickpea Nachos. Nachos with Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage Hillshire Farm. Nachos are a favorite in my home. We usually make nachos whenever we have grilled meat or shredded chicken leftovers. This recipe is made with ground turkey making these nachos simple to make any day of the week.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ground turkey nacho bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!