Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Vanilla Ice Cream with Flavour Variations, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Vanilla Ice Cream with Flavour Variations, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys vanilla ice cream with flavour variations, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys vanilla ice cream with flavour variations, gf df ef sf nf you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Vanilla Ice Cream with Flavour Variations, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of full fat coconut milk.
- You need of icing / powdered sugar.
- Provide of granulated sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Use of xanthan gum.
Steps to make Vickys Vanilla Ice Cream with Flavour Variations, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Combine all ingredients (mix the xanthan with a little of the milk before adding) and churn in an ice cream maker for 15-30 mins, then freeze to set for a few hours.
- This makes a gelato/sorbet consistency. For extra creaminess add a pureed avocado and replace half the milk with coconut cream. Makes a litre of ice cream.
- Exchange the extract to change up the flavours. Try adding strawberry instead with some chopped strawberries, mint extract and chocolate chips, rum extract with raisins etc.
If you find this Vickys Vanilla Ice Cream with Flavour Variations, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.