Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fudge topped peanut butter pie recipe. To cook fudge topped peanut butter pie you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- You need 1 of Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz).
- Provide 1 packages of Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size).
- Provide 8 oz of Sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter chips, divided.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 jar of (12 oz) chocolate fudge topping.
Instructions to make Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie:
- Wisk together pudding mix, sour cream, and milk in medium bowl; set aside..
- Place 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until smooth. Using hand mixer, gradually add to pudding mixture; spread evenly into crust..
- Spread chocolate fudge topping over pie; cover and refrigerate 3 hours. Prior to serving, place with remaining peanut butter chips..
If you find this Fudge Topped Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.