Veg Dry Manchurian.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veg dry manchurian. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg Dry Manchurian is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Veg Dry Manchurian is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have veg dry manchurian using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Dry Manchurian:
- Prepare of for fried veg manchurian balls:.
- Take 1/2 cup of cabbage(finely chopped).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of carrot(finely chopped) 1/4 cup french beans (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of spring onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of spring onion stalk finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of Oil for deep frying as required.
- Prepare of for veg manchurian sauce:.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp spring onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spring onion stalk finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 tsp of red chili sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get of spring onions greens chopped for garnish.
Steps to make Veg Dry Manchurian:
- For veg Manchurian balls : Take all the required ingredients. To make balls, chop all the vegetables and take the finely chopped veggies (carrot, cabbage, french beans,spring onion stalk, spring onion) in a bowl..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and ginger-garlic paste. Also, add all purpose flour and corn flour..
- Mix the whole mixture and knead so that the veggies leave the water and you get a dough-like mixture. It should come together and you will be able to form a ball..
- Take a small portion of the mixture in your hand and roll it in your palm and make a round veggie ball. Make all veggie balls this way and keep aside..
- Now heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep frying. Gently place the balls in the hot oil. Fry these balls in hot oil on a low-medium flame..
- When cooked from one side, turn the balls with a slotted spoon..
- After a few seconds of frying, keep moving and turning for even browning. Once they are fried and golden brown from all the sides. Remove them using the slotted spoon and drain as much as oil as possible..
- Place the fried veg Manchurian balls on a paper towel lined plate..
- For Manchurian sauce : Once the balls are fried, then its time to make the sauce. Heat oil in a pan..
- Once the oil is hot add finely chopped ginger and garlic. Stir and saute for a minute on a low flame, do not brown the garlic. Then add chopped green chillies and spring onion..
- Saute till they are soft and translucent or light pink. Again do not brown the onions, just soften them..
- Add spring onion stalk to the pan. Saute for 1 to 2 mins. Now add the sauces-soy sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, and white vinegar..
- Quickly add salt and black pepper as required. Mix very well. Then add slurp cornflour and little water to the sauce. Stir well and let it cook for a few minutes..
- After adding cornflour the sauce will begin to thicken, so one has to be quick..
- As the sauce thickens, add the fried vegetable balls..
- Stir so that the sauce coats the veg balls evenly. Switch off the flame and dry Veg Manchurian is ready..
- Serve it hot as a snack or appetizer garnished with spring onion greens..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veg dry manchurian recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!