Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sourdough bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can cook sourdough bread using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough bread:
- Take 250 g of plain flour (not bread flour).
- Get 175 g of warm water.
- Use 50 g of sourdough starter (must be bubbling and well risen).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Sourdough bread:
- Mix ingredients for form a soft dough using a table knife..
- Turn out onto a floured surface. Knead lightly, just enough to combine ingredients. Pop into a greased bowl and cover. Leave to proof for one hour..
- After one hour. Take out the dough. Knead very lightly. If it feels sticky, add a tbsp flour. If it is dry add a tbsp water..
- Stretch the dough and knead to improve texture and rise. Leave for one hour..
- Repeat the above step one more time. Then leave in the bowl overnight to proof..
- In the morning, take out the dough. Stretch and reshape then rest for one hour..
- Repeat and shape the dough into a ball by pulling the corners into the middle again. Proof for the final time for one hour..
- Sprinkle flour over the dough. Place the dough into a lined bread in or dish. Score the top with a sharp knife several times. Cover loosley with foil or a lid. Put into a preheated oven at 220C for 20-25 minutes..
- Uncover and bake for a further 30 minutes until golden..
- Slice and enjoy..
For the next six days, you will need to 'feed' it. Save to list + Crafted Range Of Sourdough Ancient Grains & Sprouted Seeds. Before you can make a loaf of sourdough bread, you need to make a sourdough starter. This is a culture of flour and water for growing wild yeast and developing those bacterias. Having a "ripe," or fully developed, starter ensures a good rise and good flavor development in your sourdough bread.
If you find this Sourdough bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.