Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Yakult Frosting. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. In this video I share with you my Red Velvet Cake Recipe.
The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need! It's soft, moist, fluffy, rich, strikingly beautiful and decadently delicious. A cake fit for any celebration and There's nothing quite like a decadent piece of red velvet cake covered in cream cheese frosting is there?
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, red velvet cake with cream cheese yakult frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. In this video I share with you my Red Velvet Cake Recipe.
Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Yakult Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Yakult Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have red velvet cake with cream cheese yakult frosting using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Yakult Frosting:
- Take of CAKE -.
- Take 1 of and 1/4 cups (150 g) cake flour (spoon & leveled).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 Tablespoons (7 g) of unsweetened natural cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup (63 g) of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Make ready 3/4 cups (150 g) of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup (80 ml) of canola or vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup (65 gm) of hung curd.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Take of liquid or gel red food coloring.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (120 ml) of buttermilk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 bottle of yakult, to soak sponges.
- Get of YAKULT CREAMCHEESE FROSTING -.
- Take 200 g of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup (63 g) of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 3 cups (360 g) of confectioners’ sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup (80 ml) of yakult probiotic fermented milk drink.
- Take 1 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Take pinch of salt, to taste.
I love that it's a unique flavor all it's own. Moist and fluffy Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! For the frosting, you'll want to make sure your butter and cream cheese are VERY soft before you begin. If you'd like your cake to look exactly like mine does in these photos, simply top it with red velvet cake crumbs (instructions for.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Yakult Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease and line 6-inch cake pan..
- Make the cake: Whisk the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside..
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until combined and creamy, about 2 minute..
- Add the oil, curd, vanilla extract, and vinegar and beat on high for 2 minutes..
- Add the dry ingredients in 2-3 additions alternating with the buttermilk..
- Beat in food coloring just until combined..
- Pour batter in cake pan. Bake for 30-32 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when gently touched and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove cakes from the oven and cool completely..
- Make the frosting: beat the cream cheese and butter together on medium-high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the confectioners’ sugar, yakult, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 3 minutes until completely combined and creamy..
- Assemble and frost: Soak the sponges generously by sprinkling yakult all over the layer. Cover the cake top with frosting. Top with 2nd layer and spread remaining frosting all over the top and sides..
- Refrigerate cake for at least 30-60 minutes before slicing. This helps the cake hold its shape when cutting..
- Tips – Yakult is a key ingredient and flavor in this recipe. Use Yakult's exclusive or Yakult Light..
Red Velvet Cake Assembly: Stack and frost cake layers on a greaseproof cake board, using a dab of frosting to help stick the first cake layer to the board. Carefully press the reserved red velvet crumbs along the side of the cake with you hand. Place the remaining cream cheese buttercream into a. To prepare frosting & assemble cake: Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Assemble and frost when ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food red velvet cake with cream cheese yakult frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!