Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. You can have easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Use 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- You need 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
Creamy, velvety tomato-based vodka sauce, layers of spinach, red pepper and chicken with a cheesy top make this pasta bake unforgettable! But don't be fooled and think you actually need a salad if you don't. Cheesy chicken bake with potatoes and broccoli. Only a few ingredients and very quick to prepare! Cheese soup instead of cheese gives a very cheesy flavor without all the fat.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.