Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter frosted brownies recipe. To cook peanut butter frosted brownies you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies:
- Prepare of Brownies.
- Get 12 Tablespoons of unsalted butter cut into Tbsp-sized pieces 1 1/2 sticks.
- Take 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar tightly packed.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs + 1 egg yolk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips optional.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Frosting.
- Take 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream*.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies:
- BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Combine butter and 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well, microwave for another 15 seconds and then stir well again. Repeat at 15 second intervals until chocolate and butter are completely melted and well-combined..
- Add cocoa powder and stir well. Add sugars, stir until completely combined. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring very well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract. Sprinkle salt over batter and stir. Add flour, stir until completely combined. Fold in chocolate chips, if using..
- Spread into prepared 9×9 pan. Bake on 350F (177C) for 30-35 minutes (toothpick inserted in center should be just slightly fudgy, but not wet with batter). Allow to cool before frosting with peanut butter frosting..
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING: Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar until combined. Stir in salt and vanilla. Gradually, with mixer on low speed, add heavy cream. Increase speed to high and beat until well-combined and frosting is smooth (pause mid-way to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl)..
If you find this Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.