Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate-peanut butter brownie bars recipe. You can have chocolate-peanut butter brownie bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars:
- Use 2 cups of seedless dates or desseded dates.
- Take 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of cashew nuts or any nuts.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars:
- Wash the dates and cut and add to a blender. Add cocoa powder, chocolate chips, almonds, cashew nuts, vanilla essence, water..
- Blend smooth. If not in one go then in batches.
- Add a parchment paper to a 8” square pan. Lay the crumbles on to it and with another parchment paper press it down.
- In a bowl add maple syrup, peanut butter, milk and water. Stir and frost..
- Apply the frost on the crumble and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into squares and plate it.
If you find this Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.