My chocolate covered straberries. A step by step guide for how to make EASY Chocolate Covered Strawberries, including ideas for toppings and a guide for making a DIY strawberry bouquet. Official music video for "Chocolate Covered Strawberries" by NEEKS & produced CYBEREALITY. ♫ Subscribe for more emotional music on the regular ♫ ►. I love everything about chocolate-covered strawberries.
How to Melt Chocolate for Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Make sure your strawberries are very dry. Chocolate hates water and will curdle if you add water to it.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my chocolate covered straberries. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A step by step guide for how to make EASY Chocolate Covered Strawberries, including ideas for toppings and a guide for making a DIY strawberry bouquet. Official music video for "Chocolate Covered Strawberries" by NEEKS & produced CYBEREALITY. ♫ Subscribe for more emotional music on the regular ♫ ►. I love everything about chocolate-covered strawberries.
My chocolate covered straberries is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My chocolate covered straberries is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my chocolate covered straberries using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My chocolate covered straberries:
- Make ready 1 dozen of fresh straberries (washed and dried).
- Make ready 1 cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate ( i just have a left over chocolate bar and i used it ).
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil (to make it shiny) optional if you like to add.
When making chocolate covered strawberries it is super important that the strawberries are super mega ultra dry. What kind of chocolate is good for chocolate-covered strawberries? We recommend using standard semisweet chocolate chips, but you can use dark chocolate, too. Food Network Kitchen's Chocolate-Covered Strawberries are perfect as a sweet party treat or as a romantic dessert for two.
Steps to make My chocolate covered straberries:
- Wash the straberries under cold water. Just rub it carefully to remove dirt. Place it on a clean paper towel and allow to air dry completely before you dip it into the melted chocolates..
- Using microwave safe bowl melt the chocolates for 30 seconds, stirr them and if you see the chocolates is not yet done.. give another 30 second. Always check the chocolates so it will not ovet cook or burned. Removed from the microwave and add the oil and stirr..
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the straberries (see picture) and dip it into the chokolate mixture. Give little twist and let the excess chocolate to fall back into the bowl. ( My chocolate mixture is not look smooth because i use the left over chocolate bar we have 😉 8 use marabou chocolate with orange zest on it that why it look little rough).
- Set the straberries on the parchment paper (so when it gets dry it can easily removed into the paper). Repeat with the rest of the straberry..
- NOTE : If you want to have diffrent design you can add the white melted chocolate on it by dipping a fork and dizzle the white metled chokolate over the dipped straberries..
- Chill it for 15-30 mins to make the chokolate set.. served and enjoy 🙂 good to serve over a cold cider !!*cheers.
Make your own chocolate-covered strawberries simply and quickly with this recipe. I've been making chocolate covered strawberries for awhile, and the key is proper tempering and good chocolate. You shouldn't need to add anything at all to the. Just strawberries, any chocolate and a teeny touch of oil which will stop the chocolate from cracking and sliding straight off the strawberries when you bite into them. A sweet, impressive crowd pleasing dessert option.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my chocolate covered straberries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!