Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning No-Bake Cheesecake for One
No-Bake Cheesecake for One.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, no-bake cheesecake for one. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Cheesecake for One is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. No-Bake Cheesecake for One is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have no-bake cheesecake for one using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Cheesecake for One:
- Get of Cream cheese.
- Get of Yoghurt.
- Take of Sugar.
- Get of Strawberries.
Instructions to make No-Bake Cheesecake for One:
- I used 2 cubes of Kiri cream cheese. (1 cube is 18 g).
- Put the cream cheese in a ramekin and microwave for 10 seconds..
- Add the sugar and mix well with a butter knife. Microwave again for 5 seconds..
- Add the yogurt little by little, and mix well. An approximate amount of yoghurt is fine..
- Let it chill sufficiently in the fridge. Before chilling, wipe off any cream cheese that is around the edges for a clean presentation..
- Top with strawberries and there you have it, a dessert for one!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake cheesecake for one recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!