Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- Prepare of enchiladas.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 12 each of white corn tortillas.
- Provide 1 envelope of Taco seasoning (or you can season with chili powder, onion powder and garlic salt).
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil (to fry tortillas).
- Prepare of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of enchilada sauce seasoning (I use lawrys).
- Prepare 29 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Get of optional toppings.
- Provide 1 can of black olives.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Steps to make Enchiladas:
- Gather ingredients.
- In a medium sauce pan combine tomato sauce and the envelope of enchilada sauce seasoning. Cover with a lid and cook on low while you do step 2..
- In a frying pan brown ground beef as you would if you were making tacos. Add taco seasoning and a small bit of water. Cook until no longer pink. As the beef is cooking do step 4.
- Heat olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot fry tortillas one at a time. Only leave the tortilla in the pan long enough to make it soft. Do not over cook to where it is crispy..
- After tortillas, beef, and sauce is cooked it is time to roll the enchiladas. Wait for 10 minutes after everything is cooked to begin this process as it will all be very hot and you will have to use your hands..
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish with enchilada sauce. Take a tortilla and dip both sides into the sauce so that both sides of the tortilla have some sauce on them. Place in the dish and add a spoonful of beef to the center of the tortilla. Add a sprinkle of cheese and roll seam side down. Continue this process until you are out of tortillas and beef..
- Once all of the enchiladas have been rolled top with sauce and cheese as well as optional toppings. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese on top is bubbly..
Vegetarian Enchiladas with black beans and farmers market veggies. Easy, healthy and full of delicious Mexican Flavors! Enchiladas are one of my favorite things to make for dinner! Great for cinco de mayo or any weeknight meal, these unique enchilada ideas are just perfect! A very tasty skillet beef enchiladas recipe.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.