Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Semolina muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semolina muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina muffins recipe. To cook semolina muffins you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Semolina muffins:
- Get 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- Get 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Use 2 slice of bread soaked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of eno.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
Steps to make Semolina muffins:
- In a pan dry roast semolina to light golden colour. In a mixing bowl add yogurt and a cup of water and whisk it. Add semolina and all ingredients apart from eno and prepare smooth batter..
- The batter should look runny and let it rest for 10 minutes. The semolina will soak the moisture and become soft..
- Preheat oven to at 180 °C. Add Eno and stir the batter. The batter for savory semolina muffin should be of pouring consistency..
- In a muffin tray line it with muffin cases and fill each to 2/3. Finally, sprinkle some grated cheese on top..
- Bakes muffins in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20 to 25 minutes or check with tooth pick as different oven takes different time..
- Once baked take the muffins out from the oven and let them cool completely before serving. Savory Semolina Muffin is ready.
If you find this Semolina muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.