Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice recipe. To make cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- Get of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Take 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
Shred the chicken breasts with two forks. I used low-fat broccoli cheese soup, low-fat cream of mushroom soup and threw in about a cup of shredded cheddar the end. This One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dish is perfect for a busy weeknight. Only one dish to clean for this satisfying and easy dinner. If broccoli isn't a vegetable your family loves you can use spinach or asparagus.
If you find this Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.