Caramel Air Popped Popcorn. Make pop corn in an Air Fryer. Watch how we make Air Fryer Caramel Corn. View our products and more recipes at www.gowiseusa.com.
Nothing ruins Caramel Popcorn more than biting into an un-popped kernel. After Caramel Popcorn has cooled, store it in an airtight container. When stored in an air-tight container, homemade Caramel Popcorn will be.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel air popped popcorn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Air Popped Popcorn is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Air Popped Popcorn is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Make pop corn in an Air Fryer. Watch how we make Air Fryer Caramel Corn. View our products and more recipes at www.gowiseusa.com.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel air popped popcorn using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Get of air popped popcorn.
- Make ready of tightly packed brown sugar.
- Make ready of light corn syrup.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of baking soda.
Air-popped popcorn topped with parmesan cheese and dried parsley. Sticky, sweet, buttery, caramel marshmallow popcorn that is made in the microwave. Can be made with air popped popcorn or microwave popcorn. A wide variety of popcorn air popped options are available to you, such as function, power source, and material.
Instructions to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Place parchment paper in a 13×9 pan. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Stir together until the butter has melted..
- Increase the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the salt & vanilla extract. Stir together..
- Mix together as you put the baking soda into the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread..
- Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn..
- Place the caramel popcorn into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Place the popcorn back into the oven, after stirring, to heat for another 15 minutes. Remove to stir, then place back into oven 15 minutes. Take out the oven, stir and allow to cool off. Break up any clumps..
Healthy Stovetop Air Popped Popcorn. in Clean Eating· Gluten Free· Low Fat· Low Sugar· No Bake· Snacks· Sugar-Free· Vegan· Vegetarian. Popcorn kernels contain a small amount of water inside of their golden shells. When you heat popcorn kernels, that heat energy makes the water molecules. Air Popped Popcorn – the difference and benefits: I kept thinking that there had to be a better way! My favorite popcorn flavors are caramel or kettle corn.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food caramel air popped popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!