Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe. You can cook rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Use of Dried seaweed/kelp.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Rice Cake.
- Use of Gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Take of gochu garu (korean chili flakes).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Green Onions chopped.
- Provide of Cabbages chopped.
- Prepare of Onion chopped.
- Get of Korean Samyang (optional).
- Use of Soft boiled eggs (optional).
- Take of Pork slices (optional).
- You need of Mozarella cheese.
Instructions to make Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Mix gochujang, gochugaru, and sugar to make a paste.
- Simmer water, put in dried seaweed for 10mins.
- Take out dried seaweed.
- Put in cabbages, onion, and rice cake, continue on simmer for 5mins.
- Put in red paste, mix well, simmer until soup thickens.
- Put in samyang (instant noodle) and half of the spice packet of samyang.
- Put in sliced pork and sliced green onions, mix well. Turn the heat up.
- Add cheese, Let it simmer for another 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and noodle absorbs the red spice.
- Serve with eggs and a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Tteokbokki (sometimes romanised as dukbokki) is a popular street food dish in Korea. It's a spicy dish of chewy rice cakes stir fried in a thick chilli sauce made. This Vegan Tteokbokki (Spicy Korean Rice Cakes) is chewy, saucy, spicy, and loaded with veggies! A plant-powered twist on the classic Korean street food. Tteokbokki (also spelled ddukbokki, ddeokbokki, dukbokki, topokki, 떡볶이) is a classic korean street food of chewy stir-fried rice cakes.
If you find this Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.