Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe. You can cook chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl:
- Use of For smoothie.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- Take 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- You need of Toppings.
- Provide as needed of Peanuts,.
- Provide as needed of Bananas,.
- You need as needed of Granola,.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl:
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.