Coconut basmati rice. But basmati rice that's been cooked in a mixture of chicken broth and coconut milk then seasoned with a little chopped fresh ginger and scallions? This turmeric coconut basmati rice is a flavorful rice side dish recipe that's easy to make! Garlic, ginger, and onion are sautéed and cooked with basmati rice and turmeric in a coconut milk/water.
In a saucepan, add water; bring to a boil. Add the rice and remaining ingredients; stir to combine. This turmeric coconut basmati rice is a flavorful rice side dish recipe that's easy to make!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coconut basmati rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
But basmati rice that's been cooked in a mixture of chicken broth and coconut milk then seasoned with a little chopped fresh ginger and scallions? This turmeric coconut basmati rice is a flavorful rice side dish recipe that's easy to make! Garlic, ginger, and onion are sautéed and cooked with basmati rice and turmeric in a coconut milk/water.
Coconut basmati rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coconut basmati rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut basmati rice using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut basmati rice:
- Take 1/3 cup of short grain basmati.
- Make ready 1/4 of coconut flakes.
- Make ready 1 tbs of cooking oil.
- Take 1 of small bay leef.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Take 4 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Get of Water for cook.
Garlic, ginger, and onion are sautéed and cooked with basmati rice and turmeric in a coconut milk/water. Coconut rice is a rice dish that is used in cuisines such as Caribbean, Tropical (Hawaiian!) as well as South East Basmati is also a good substitute. This recipe is not suitable for risotto or paella rice. Seared sea scallops are served on a bed of coconut rice with pieces of fresh mango and chopped basil–it's a treat for your.
Instructions to make Coconut basmati rice:
- Here are all we needed..
- Put a clean pot in fire, add enough water..
- Add in coconut flakes, cover and allow it to boild together..
- Hence, wash the rice with salt and clean water (washing it with salt and water can reduce the starch) then add in to a boild coconut water.
- Add in fennel, star anise, bay leef, black pepper and cloves..
- Add in a pinch of salt.
- Pour in a cooking oil.
- Stirred and allow it to cook.
- It cook like this.
- Pour a lukewarm water, wash and stain it in a colendar.
- Transfer it in to a pot, put on fire and allow it to steam.
- When it steam it look like this..
- Serve with the sauce or soup or any stew of ur choice 😋.
- I served mine with mango soup.😍https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12563542-mango-soup-%F0%9F%A5%AD?invite_token=1nR6AwNgMoPzEx8cxAuuLPno&shared_at=1589642640.
- Plus suya😋😋😋https://cookpad.com/ng/recipes/12596892-suya%F0%9F%92%83%F0%9F%92%83?invite_token=52xoaBfmsw2a3bC1uUbPzkQv&shared_at=1590390738.
My brother introduced me to Coconut Rice when he brought home dessert leftovers from Sawatdee. Turmeric Coconut Basmati Rice is a lovely side dish that will brighten any plate with its gorgeous, bright golden-yellow color. Recipes using fresh turmeric are aromatic, earthy. Make this Indian-style coconut rice with three kinds of coconut: shredded coconut, coconut oil Do you like curry? I love curry of all sorts, served of course with a side of long grain basmati rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coconut basmati rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!