Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Corndog Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Corndog Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys corndog muffins, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys corndog muffins, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Corndog Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 150 grams of yellow cornmeal.
- Provide 70 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 360 ml of coconut milk (or alternative).
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed mixed with 3tbsp water and left to sit to become gelatinous (replaces 1 egg).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- Prepare 112 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Provide 4-5 of gluten-free hotdog sausages.
- Take 2 tbsp of maple syrup – optional.
Instructions to make Vickys Corndog Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F and grease or line some regular muffin trays. You can make mini muffins too by using gas 6 / 200 C / 400°F.
- Combine the corn meal, flour and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the milk and vinegar and let stand for 5 minutes before adding the flax mixture.
- Add the baking powder and baking soda to the wet ingredients, then stir that mixture into the dry ingredients. Let the melted butter cool slightly then add it in stirring constantly. Fill the muffin tins a little more than half full with batter.
- Cut a hot dog into pieces (small rounds if using mini muffin tins, 1 inch slices if using larger muffin tins). Push a piece of hotdog into the centre of each muffin batter.
- Bake until the cornbread is done, 12 – 15 minutes for regular sized, around 10 – 12 minutes for mini sized. Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove from the and serve with ketchup and mustard or sour cream, whatever you prefer!.
- You can add chopped bacon, onion, jalepenos or grated cheese if you like, or chop the hotdogs into smaller pieces and mix through the batter.
- Or go the other way and add a couple spoons of brown sugar or maple syrup for a sweet corndog.
- If you bake the mini ones they're great as 'jaundiced eyeballs' for halloween as the hotdog piece will rise to the top of the batter.
- Also good instead of hotdogs are some baked beans, mini meatballs and mac & cheese!.
If you find this Vickys Corndog Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.