Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos recipe. You can cook chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos:
- Get 16 of double stuffed oreos.
- Prepare 8 of regular sized reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Use 1 teaspoon of butter.
Instructions to make Chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos:
- Remove tops from 16 oreos, keep the cream side up. freeze the 16 tops to use later.
- Set oreo half on your work surface (cream side up).
- Top it with peanut butter cup..
- Set another oreo half on top of that (cream side down) and gently press together.
- Repeat untill you have 8 cookie sandwiches.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the butter in the microwave untill smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each cookie sandwich in the melted chocolate untill completely covered..
- Gently shake off the dripping chocolate and set each cookie on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with colorful sprinkles.
- Refrigerate untill chocolate is set.
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Chocolate dipped peanut butter stuffed oreos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.