Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to granny's old fashioned peanut butter fudge. recipe. To cook granny's old fashioned peanut butter fudge. you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge.:
- Take 3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Use 1 stick of butter softened.
- Take 14 oz of marshmallow creme.
- You need 18 oz of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge.:
- butter the pan you want to use. Granny used a large cookie sheet for thin pieces. I use a cake pan for thick pieces..
- Boil first 4 ingredients at hard boil for 8 minutes or soft ball temp. on candy thermometer. Stir constantly..
- Remove from heat..
- This step takes 2 people for me. Add vanilla, marsh. creme, and peanut butter. This takes 2 one to put in and one to stir..
- Stir quickly and vigorously until marsh. creme and peanut butter are well incorporated. HINT: USE GREASED UTENSILS TO KEEP MARSH. CREME/ PEANUT BUTTER FROM STICKING TO SPOON. Do this step quickly because it hardens fast..
- Pour into buttered pan. Cool to set up.
- Makes 5lbs..
If you find this Granny's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.