Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple carrot Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple carrot Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple carrot Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple carrot muffins recipe. To make apple carrot muffins you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple carrot Muffins:
- Provide 1/4 cup (60 ml) of pecans or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 1/3 cups (320 ml) of grated raw carrot (about 2-3 peeled carrots).
- Use 1 of small apple, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups (175 grams) of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup (150 grams) of granulated brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut (sweetened or unsweetened) (optional).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 of cup(120 ml) safflower, corn, vegetable, or canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Apple carrot Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups. Toast the pecans or walnuts for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool and then chop coarsely..
- Peel and finely grate the carrots and apple. Set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon. Stir in the nuts and coconut..
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Fold the wet ingredients, along with the grated carrot and apple, into the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. DO NOT OVERMIX THE BATTER!.
- Evenly divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. And here you go, delicious muffins are ready!.
If you find this Apple carrot Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.