Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooked Shredded Beef. Roast Spuds and Roasted Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooked Shredded Beef. Roast Spuds and Roasted Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked shredded beef. roast spuds and roasted broccoli recipe. You can cook slow cooked shredded beef. roast spuds and roasted broccoli using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked Shredded Beef. Roast Spuds and Roasted Broccoli:
- Get of Big piece of chuck steak.
- Get of couple of carrots.
- Take of big or 2 medium onions.
- You need of couple of shallots.
- You need of potatoes.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- Get of Chicken or goose fat (Optional).
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- Use of Rosemary leaves (Optional).
- Use of Chillie flakes (Optional).
- Provide of garlic (Optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Shredded Beef. Roast Spuds and Roasted Broccoli:
- Start off with a lovely piece of beef. This is a piece of chuck steak. Like I said it was too big but we put the leftovers to good use. Put some oil in a frying pan and give the meat a really good browning on all sides. Don’t be half hearted here. Use a really high heat and get it a nice dark brown on all sides. This change of colour imparts a really nice flavour. You don’t want to burn it of course but a nice dark colour is OK. Once this is done plonk it into your pre- warmed slow cooker.
- Quarter a couple of medium onions and soften them in the pan that you just browned the meat in. Pour in some water and a couple of carrots in great big chunks and bring to the boil. This gets all the lovely flavour out of the frying pan..
- Pour the boiling liquid into the slow cooker. You need to get enough liquid to almost cover the meat. You a can add a stock cube if you want but it’s not necessary. Put the lid on it and leave for HOURS..
- Now for the spuds. Peel enough potatoes for the meal and boil for just 10 minutes. Don’t cut them too small?.
- Drain the potatoes then either melt a little chicken or duck fat in the pan and throw in the clove of garlic.
- Gently stir the potatoes in the fat or oil. The idea here is to coat the potatoes in the fat but also to gently break up the surface of the potatoes. This will make the crisp outside when we cook them later..
- Put the potatoes in a baking tray and cover in cling film….
- At this point I went out for a 30 mile bike ride. You don’t have to do this. You can go shopping, visit the mother in law or learn to juggle. Anything you want the day is yours..
- After at least 5 hours you will come back home to a kitchen that smells lovely. From this point you have an hour before you serve up. Put the oven on to 200 Celsius and put the potatoes in.
- Take the meat out of the slow cooker. Put it in a deep dish or a nice big plate, cover with cling film and wrap it in a couple of tea towels. This keeps the meat warm and allows it to rest before serving. Take the liquid out of the slow cooker and allow it to cool..
- Now for the broccoli. Break into nice big florets pop in a pan. Put just a little water in the bottom. Just a couple of centimetres deep at most. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes take the lid off, pour some olive oil over the broccoli and turn up the heat..
- You need to watch this carefully now. You want to boil almost all of the liquid off. Keep moving the pan around to make sure that the broccoli doesn’t catch or burn. When the liquid has gone turn off the heat and put it to one side..
- After the potatoes have been cooking for half an hour take them out and turn them over. Add the part cooked broccoli and put back in the oven. I like to sprinkle some chilli flakes on the broccoli at the point but you don’t have too. Cook this for another 30 minutes and they should be ready to serve. If you want you can now take some rosemary leaves and toss them in olive oil. Sprinkle these on the potatoes. The will go crunchy and impart a lovely flavour onto the potatoes..
- Gravy While the broccoli is cooking you can make the gravy. Take the cooking liquid and remove the carrots. Whiz the liquid in a blender or put it through a fine sieve..
- If it’s a bit thin still you can thicken it with a bit of cornflour. The liquid should be cool by now so the cornflour won’t form lump. Make sure that you mix it in well. Put it into a pan and warm it up..
- Now get the beef from the cling film and put it in a big dish. Using two forks tease the meat apart and try to resist eating too much of it..
- Serve the meat and veg and pour over the luscious gravy. I also sliced the carrots that have been cooking with the meat and e served them as well but frankly they weren’t that nice. They had added a lovely flavour to the gravy so there wasn’t much taste left in them..
- For lunch next day, why not take the meat and gravy and include it in a lovely salad?.
How about some summer slow cooking? We want something easy and hassle free but good enough to feed a crowd or a family for a couple of days. So today we're gonna be doing some slow cooker shredded beef tacos with some chuck roast seared lovingly before it's slow coo
ked for hours in a. Pot roast tastes best after it's been cooked slow and low. This easy slow cooker method produces maximum tenderness for this Asian dinner.
If you find this Slow Cooked Shredded Beef. Roast Spuds and Roasted Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.