Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Savoury Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury muffins recipe. To cook savoury muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Muffins:
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corns.
- Take 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
Instructions to make Savoury Muffins:
- Preheat the microwave at 180 °C. In a bowl, beat an egg and add yoghurt & olive oil, mix well and keep aside..
- In another bowl, add veggies, flour, spice and herbs and mix well..
- Now transfer wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything evenly with help of spatula..
- Grease muffin tray and fill it with a spoonful of the mixture. You can brush the top of the muffin with olive oil which I skipped. This will make your muffin look little brown..
- Bake for 20 mins and let it cool for a min. Demould the savoury cakes and serve..
If you find this Savoury Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.