Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- Take of part vinegar.
- Get of part soy sauce.
- Make ready of Bay leaf.
- Prepare of ke pork with fat cuts.
- Prepare of ke chicken or more.
- Get of garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Get of Water or broth.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Sprinkle of peppercorns.
- Take of Oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare of Options:.
- Get of Add whole boiled egg/s.
- Make ready of Substitute with or add Balsamic vinegar.
- Take of Add Oyster sauce.
- Get of Seasoning (knorr or maggi).
Instructions to make Thrice-Cooked Adobo (Pork or Chicken):
- In a pot in medium heat, place in pork and chicken meat, equal parts of soy sauce and vinegar (depends on the amount of your meat, it's not supposed to swim in it, just enough to flavor it. Here I used about 3-4 Tbsp), chopped garlic, peppercorns, Bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, do not stir before that. This process cooks the vinegar..
- When it boils, check if the meat juices have come out and cover once more without stirring. Lower the heat and let it simmer some more..
- When you feel/smell that the vinegar has cooked through, you can stir so that the sauce touches all parts of the meat. Cover and let the sauce reduce to almost none, stirring once in awhile..
- After it has reduced, add water or your broth, up to almost top of the meats. Cover and reduce it to half, stirring once in a while..
- Once it has reduced, set aside and ready your frying pan with oil. Shallow fry the meat until all sides have a nice colour..
- This is a photo of the reduced juices. You'll use this again after frying. (Oops, too much peppercorns lol).
- Once done frying, pour the frying pan content into the pot with juices. Try to get everything stuck on the pan, that's flavorful, including the rendered fat oil. Stir to distribute the sauce on the meat while on low heat. Reduce it down a bit more as desired and it's ready to serve. Best served with rice!.
- Try the optional ingredients listed above. Just make sure the ratio of soy and vinegar are equal. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thrice-cooked adobo (pork or chicken) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!