Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy tofu cheesecake made in a rice cooker. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy tofu cheesecake made in a rice cooker using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Take of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Cake flour.
- Take of Lemon juice (if you have).
- Prepare of Blueberry jam.
- Take of Strawberry.
Instructions to make Healthy Tofu Cheesecake Made in a Rice Cooker:
- Parboil the tofu. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature..
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt and the tofu well into a paste. Add eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice..
- Whisk well until smooth. You may also use a food processor or blender at stage 2 and 3..
- Put into the rice cooker and turn it on. When it goes off, check whether the cheesecake is cooked. Cook again in the rice cooker if necessary..
- When the inside is cooked, cool down a bit. Serve on a plate..
- Serve with strawberry (or any fruit you like) and blueberry jam!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy tofu cheesecake made in a rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!