Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie recipe. You can have cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie:
- Provide 3 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 500 g of Minced beef.
- Prepare 3 of Tomato.
- Provide 3 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Large Courgette.
- Provide 4 of medium carrots.
- Get 100 g of Mushroom.
- Use Half of Medium Broccoli.
- Provide 3 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 50 g of Cheese.
- Get of for Mashpotato.
- You need 1 kg of Potato.
- Provide Half of tab of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Some milk.
- Get Knob of butter.
Steps to make Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie:
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4..
- Fry the garlic add and fry beef for 4 minutes or until browned. Add all the vegetables,fry for 5 minutes and season with salt, black pepper..
- Meanwhile half fill a pot with water, add the potatoes and bring to the boil. Add a pinch of salt and continue boiling until tender, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with the cream cheese, butter and milk..
- Place the ovenproof dishes onto a baking tray and add the meat filling. Top with a nice helping of the mashed potato. Sprinkle the cheese on the top..
- Bake the pies for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are golden and bubbling..
It's basically "shepherd's pie meets scalloped potatoes". Good plain comfort food but if you are looking for something with more zing you may want to add All Reviews for Shearers' Mince and Potato Hot Pot. Mashed potatoes atop a savory pie are delicious; cheesy mashed potatoes are kind of sublime. Patrick's Day right around the corner, our thoughts start drifting to classic Irish foods, like Shepherd's Pie. There are few meals that make my family happier than a meat and potatoes meal.
If you find this Cheesy mince beef and mash potato pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.