Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter chip cheesecake brownies recipe. You can have peanut butter chip cheesecake brownies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies:
- Use 1 box of brownie mix (I used an 18 oz box).
- Take 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips(or more if you would like).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (you can use imitation also).
- Provide 9 of x 13 inch baking pan(I used a glass baking pan).
- Get of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies:
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package but DO NOT BAKE…… the baking step will come later !.
- Gently fold in your peanut butter chips and the vanilla extract, set this off to the side….
- It should look like this….
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar together with the egg until it’s a smooth consistency…….
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees….Spray baking pan with butter nonstick cooking spray…….
- Spread HALF of brownie mix into bottom of prepared baking pan…….
- Dollop cream cheese mixture over half of brownie batter……
- Pour other half of brownie mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Using a dull butter knife gently swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie mixture……you want it to have a marbled look…..
- Bake in your 350 degree oven between 20 – 23 minutes…. you’ll know it’s done when you insert a toothpick into the middle of it and it comes out nice and clean…….
- Cool for 20-30 minutes, cut into bars, eat and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.