Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg muffin#ramadan special# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg muffin#ramadan special# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg muffin#ramadan special# recipe. To make egg muffin#ramadan special# you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg muffin#ramadan special#:
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of paneer/cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion and tomatoes. you can also add corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of each baking powder and baking soda.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Egg muffin#ramadan special#:
- Beat eggs with milk..
- Now add paneer/cheese, vegetables, black pepper powder, herbs and salt. Mix everything well..
- At last add baking powder and baking soda mix gently..
- Grease muffin mould pour the above batter in moulds..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 180 deg celcius..
- You can also bake it in cooker. Remove the ring and whistle. Pour some salt at the bottom of cooker. Heat the cooker for 5 minutes..
- Now keep a stand in it and keep muffin moulds in it.
- Close the cooker and bake it for 15 minutes..
- Now the muffins are ready to serve.! HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Egg muffin#ramadan special# recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.