Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blended pico de gallo salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook blended pico de gallo salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa:
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped tomato seeded, pulp removed OR 1 cup canned, crushed tomatoes.
- Make ready 15-20 of whole stems of cilantro, cut or hand-torn into 1 inch segments.
- Get 1 of small clove garlic, rough chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of dried oregano (optional for me – some days I'm feelin' it, others not so much).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeños or serranos, rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh lime juice to start.
- Take 1 of +1/2 Tablespoons neutral flavored oil.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of table salt + a pinch OR 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
Steps to make Blended Pico de Gallo Salsa:
- Throw it all in a blender, pulsing a few times at first to pull the ingredients into the blade, then blending for a minute or two until it's nice and smooth, no chunks left..
- You may want to add a little salt at this point if your produce is specially juicy (or if you just like things saltier). Maybe a pinch more sugar if the tomatoes and lime gave it a little too much tang for your liking. Or perhaps another squeeze of lime juice if your tomatoes are a little flat. If you do adjust the seasoning, don't forget to give it another quick (15 to 20 seconds) whirl to ensure all the seasonings are evenly distributed..
- That's it! Enjoy as you would any salsa. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food blended pico de gallo salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!