Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese-style Shirataki Noodles Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese-style Shirataki Noodles Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese-style shirataki noodles salad recipe. To make chinese-style shirataki noodles salad you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese-style Shirataki Noodles Salad:
- Get 1 bag of Shirataki noodles (kon'nyaku thread noodles).
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 4 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆Sesame seeds.
- Use 1 of Sesame oil (optional).
Steps to make Chinese-style Shirataki Noodles Salad:
- Chop the shirataki noodles into appropriate lengths. Sprinkle salt. When it's drained of water to a certain extent, boil briskly in boiling water. This makes it easier for the flavors to penetrate..
- Julienne the cucumber and rub in salt..
- Combine ☆ condiments. Add the shirataki noodles, julienned and lightly drained cucumber, and loosened crab sticks..
- Let the ingredients soak up the flavor for 30 minutes to an hour to finish. Use a generous amount of condiments. Drizzle sesame oil if you'd like..
If you find this Chinese-style Shirataki Noodles Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.