Caramel popcorn. Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays The ultimate Caramel Popcorn! With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive.
Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caramel popcorn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel popcorn is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel popcorn is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays The ultimate Caramel Popcorn! With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this. This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel popcorn using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel popcorn:
- Get 1 of pre-popped popcorn (i used 2 2.15oz bags plus a 1.12oz bag) u could just use 2 regular size bags.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- Get 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (may use less).
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 of you could also add in peanuts or any other nuts u prefer, i have used pecans n its great.
Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less. Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist.
Instructions to make Caramel popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn and nuts (if using) into a large roasting pan and place into preheated oven to keep warm..
- Melt the butter in a med size pot, once melted add brown sugar and corn syrup. Stir frequently and bring to a boil over med heat. Boil for 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, salt and baking soda. It will foam up some so be careful its very hot!!.
- Pull popcorn back out of oven and pour caramel over top and stir gently til well coated. Place in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min breaking up any large clumps..
- Once finished take out and spread onto wax paper to cool. Break up any large pieces that still may be there. Store in an airtight container..
This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!