Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy low sodium crock pot cabbage soup recipe. You can have easy low sodium crock pot cabbage soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1/2 head of Small to medium chopped green cabbage..
- Take 1 can of Low sodium diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 can of Tomato paste 6 oz. can.
- Provide 1 quart of Water, more or less depending upon you taste and preferred consistency..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup:
- Place chopped cabbage in crock pot and start on high for an hour. Switch to low and cook cabbage until it shrinks down and wilts. Some water will accumulate on the bottom. Cabbage is voluminous so don't be afraid to pack it in to the top. Should take about 3 hours..
- After cabbage is sufficiently cooked down, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste and water..
- After cooking for at least an hour, add brown sugar and lemon juice..
- Let cook for at least 4 hours. Every so often, taste broth and add more brown sugar, lemon juice or water to adjust consistency and sweet and sour taste to your liking. Also cook long enough so cabbage is soft..
If you find this Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.