Corn Salsa. Cool until cool enough to touch, then slice corn kernels from the cob and place them in a serving bowl. Stir butter into the corn along with the tomatoes, chilli, red onion, garlic and coriander. Season with salt, pepper, and seasoning blend.
Acidity from the salsa's lime juice balances the sweetness of the corn. Along with some jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and oregano, it's a fiesta of flavor. Stir the corn, orange bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, crushed red pepper, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, corn salsa. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cool until cool enough to touch, then slice corn kernels from the cob and place them in a serving bowl. Stir butter into the corn along with the tomatoes, chilli, red onion, garlic and coriander. Season with salt, pepper, and seasoning blend.
Corn Salsa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Corn Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salsa:
- Take 1 (12 oz.) of Bag Frozen Corn, thawed & drained.
- Take 2 of Roma Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp. of Chili Powder.
If using fresh corn, bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Mix the corn (if using frozen, add it here), poblano, jalapeno, cilantro. Let's make some corn salsa and turn it into a meal! Like Chipotle's corn salsa, this version with fresh sweet corn goes great in tacos, burritos (or burrito bowls), and quesadillas.
Steps to make Corn Salsa:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Can just cover bowl with plastic wrap it transfer to a container with a lid..
- Place in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 3 hours so flavors combine..
- If your digestive system allows spicier foods, a minced Jalapeño would be good added to this. I use this in my Fiesta Fajita Tacos, but it is also good to put on salads, in a quesadilla, mixed with some pasta, or add some thinned tomato sauce and have it with some homemade pita chips..
This refreshing corn salsa would also complement grilled mains, like my go-to veggie burgers. Leave to marinate before serving to intensify the vibrant flavours. Grilled corn salsa with perfectly grilled corn, fresh tomato, red onion and cilantro, a little lime juice to bring it all together, and a dash of heat from serrano pepper. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food corn salsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!