Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob. Hey Guys, Here is my new cooking recipe video. For tomato salsa : Place whole tomatoes in a pan with enough water to cover them. Add tomatoes and blend for a few seconds.
Best served with diced avocados, soured cream & corn chips. Beef Nachos with Tomato Salsa, Avocado and Soured Cream. Can be served as a starter or a main course, great for a casual get together with friends.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, nachos with tomato salsa & corn on cob. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey Guys, Here is my new cooking recipe video. For tomato salsa : Place whole tomatoes in a pan with enough water to cover them. Add tomatoes and blend for a few seconds.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nachos with tomato salsa & corn on cob using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob:
- Prepare of For Nachos.
- Get 50 gm of refined flour.
- Get 50 gm of maize flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Refined oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Make ready As needed of water.
- Prepare of For tomato salsa.
- Prepare 150 gm of tomato roasted and chopped.
- Get 3-4 of red fresh chilli roasted and chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 6-7 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Make ready 1 pinch of oregano.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of For Corn on Cob.
- Get 1 of whole maize.
- Make ready 50 gm of butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Get As needed of chopped Prasley.
- Make ready of For garnish.
- Get 6-7 of cherry tomatoes roasted.
- Make ready 6-8 of black olives.
- Get 6-8 of green olives.
- Take 1 of big tomato.
- Make ready As needed of mozzarella cheese.
The ultimate nachos made with Tater Tots in place of corn chips, topped with gooey cheese sauce, charred-tomato salsa, crisp chorizo, and fresh vegetables. [Photographs: J. There are some mashups so gut-wrenchingly glorious, so decadently delicious, so damn greasy, that they. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food.
Steps to make Nachos With Tomato Salsa & Corn on Cob:
- For tortilla:- sieve the flours, salt and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, add refined oil and rub with both palm, mix well, add water mix well to create smooth dough..
- Cover the dough with samp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Make balls, roll it into 4 inch diameter, cut into 6 quarters, dock it with docker or fork, fried till crisp..
- For Salsa:- heat oil over medium heat, saute onion and garlic for 1 minute, put all other ingredients of tomato salsa, and cook until the raw aroma goes out..
- Corn on the cob:- boil the corn with salt, cut into 3 pieces. Now heat butter in a pan, add lemon juice, and toss corn in the mixture.put seasoning..
- Plating:- place the fried nachos in the plate, add tomato salsa on the top, add grated mozzarella, black green olives, parsley..
- Serve with extra tomato salsa and corn on the cob..
We ate these nachos twice over the weekend and now I'm craving them again…they are really that good. Sweet Potato Nachos with Heirloom Tomato You can also make the salsa ahead of time if needed. Then top the nachos with the heirloom tomato salsa. Lastly, layer shredded cheese on top. Kids absolutely love the crispy nachos and flavourful salsa dip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nachos with tomato salsa & corn on cob recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!