Marble Chiffon Cake (Salted Caramel).
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, marble chiffon cake (salted caramel). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marble Chiffon Cake (Salted Caramel) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Marble Chiffon Cake (Salted Caramel) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook marble chiffon cake (salted caramel) using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Chiffon Cake (Salted Caramel):
- Get 3 of Eggs (large size).
- Make ready 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 20 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 40 ml of Milk.
- Take 30 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- Take 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 50 grams of Caramel Cream.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Good quality salt.
Steps to make Marble Chiffon Cake (Salted Caramel):
- Prepare 3 bowls. Put the egg white, egg yolk and caramel cream (salt) into each. Combine the bread and cake flours and sift..
- Put the milk and vegetable oil in a heatproof container and microwave until it is warm to the touch..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Beat the egg yolk well with a whisk. Add a tablespoon of the granulated sugar listed, then mix in the milk and oil from Step 2, a little at a time..
- Add the vanilla oil and the sifted flour. Mix well with a whisk. (The gluten will make it sticky!).
- Add the corn starch and salt to the egg white, and mix with a hand mixer until it forms peaks, like in the photo..
- Add half the granulated sugar, and whisk. When fine bubbles start to appear, mix in the remaining sugar in 2 batches, and make a glossy meringue..
- Mix in 1/3 of the meringue to the egg yolk bowl. Add half of the remaining meringue, and fold it by lifting from the bottom with a spatula..
- Transfer the batter to the meringue bowl, mix with a spatula, then add 1/3 to the caramel cream bowl and mix..
- Add the plain and caramel batter to the mould alternately, then swirl around the surface with a spoon. Hold the funnel and drop it a few times to remove the air..
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven. After 10 minutes, take it out and make four slits in it with a knife..
- When done, turn it over, and let it cool. It will crumble if you try to remove it when it hasn't cooled down, so be careful!.
- When you are removing it from the mould, press down briefly on the cake. Don't hesitate. The dough is springy so it will bounce back into shape..
- When you've pressed down on it evenly from all sides, hold the funnel, place your finger in the gap at the bottom, and pull the funnel while moving it little by little from side to side..
- Press down on the bottom part too and release the cake..
- It's done It's tasty served with heavy cream!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food marble chiffon cake (salted caramel) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!