Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice recipe. To cook brocolli, beef, and white cheddar rice you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- You need 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- Provide 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Use to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- Get 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice:
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
If you find this Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.