Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken recipe. To cook broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken:
- Use of broccoli cut and washed well.
- Get of White sauce.
- Get of sliced mushrooms.
- Use of chicken breasts cut into small cubes and marinated in (onions, salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, sumac, a small crushed garlic clove).
- Use of crushed medium sized garlic cloves.
- Take of cube of chicken stock (½ for the white sauce and ¼ for the broccoli).
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Take of grated mozzarella cheese (optional).
- You need of P.S. you can also use cooked minced meat or chicken instead of the chicken pieces or you can omit them if you want a vegetarian dish.
Instructions to make Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken:
- To make the white sauce ( dissolve in 2 cups of cold milk 3 tbsps. of flour and stir them well in a medium sized pot, then put the pot on low heat and stir constantly with a wire whisk, add salt and pepper (or the ½ cube of chicken stock) wait for it to thicken and once you reach your desired consistency , remove from the heat and now you have your white sauce ready).
- in a large pan heat the oil add the chicken pieces to it and stir for 10 minutes until it is cooked, add the mushrooms then the broccoli and keep stirring for a minute then add the crushed garlic and stir for another minute, Add the ¼ cup of boiling water and the ¼ cube of chicken stock, leave them to simmer for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- In a large baking dish, add a ladle of the white sauce in the bottom and spread it well, then pour the broccoli mixture on top if it, cover it with the remaining white sauce, sprinkle the cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
- Bake in a 190°F pre heated oven for 30 minutes or until the top turns golden in the middle rack of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy.
This chicken liver recipe with creamy mushroom sauce and broccoli mash will surprise both skeptics and liver lovers alike. Liver is an often overlooked part of the chicken, and many have not yet discovered the beauties of this budget-friendly delicious culinary delicatesse. Cover with sliced chicken and pour mushroom sauce over all. Top with parsley and bread crumbs. I use fresh broccoli and mushrooms and add a little white wine to replace mushroom liquid.
If you find this Broccoli with white sauce, mushroom and chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.