Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mongolian Beef Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Beef Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Beef Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian beef ramen recipe. You can have mongolian beef ramen using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mongolian Beef Ramen:
- Take of Sirloin Steak, sliced against the grain.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Get of Corn starch.
- Use of sesame oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide of minced ginger.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of large head of broccoli, cut into florets.
- Take of carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- Provide of pkgs. instant Ramen noodles (discard the flavor packs).
- Provide of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take of Toasted sesame seed (optional).
Steps to make Mongolian Beef Ramen:
- Cook Ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Toss in beef coated with corn starch. Cook for about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add sesame oil to skillet and stir in garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute then add soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add broccoli and carrots then cover skillet with a tightly fitting lid and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Return beef to skillet and stir until completely coated in sauce. Stir in cooked Ramen noodles and green onions. Garnish with toasted sesame seed if desired. Enjoy!.
Just like PF Chang's Mongolian Beef but with ramen noodles! Mongolian Beef Ramen will make you swear off takeout. PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews and media websiteDelishVideosHow To Make Mongolian Beef Ramen. Drain and rinse with cold water. Take instant ramen noodles out of packet, tossing the flavor packet.
If you find this Mongolian Beef Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.